Friday, April 15, 2011

Crazy at Work, Part 2

I recently got Ally a Disney Princess book on being polite and using good manners. A devious maneuver on my part, as Ally's a sucker for anything Disney Princess. But truthfully, she's more likely to listen to Ariel telling her to not interrupt a conversation than Mom and Dad telling her the same thing.

So I'm reading the book to Ally and we get to this page with Snow White.

SnowWhiteCleansUp

"Snow White always cleans up after herself."

Hey, I'm all for that! Ally's got toys all over the house and they rarely make it back to their home at the end of the day.

Then we look at the next page with Cinderella.

CinderellaPutsAway

"Cinderella always puts away the materials for one project before she starts something new."

Uh oh. 'Cause Mommy sure doesn't do that. Mommy's got stuff stashed all over the house.

The dining room table.

MessyTable

Spare chairs.

MessyGreenChair

MessyCrateOfMaterials

MessyPileOnFloor

At least Oscar doesn't mind the piles on the floor.

(I know, I know. I'm working on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment