Monday, March 12, 2012

Patty's Pillow

Remember that sneak peek I gave you last week of a work in progress? The one I wanted to finish the following day?

Ha. That was clearly an optimistic deadline for this particular project, which was meant for a friend who is getting married next month. This weekend we hosted a brunch in her honor. Three 4 year olds, a one year old, a second grader, and seven adults. It was chaos, but in a good way. My only regret is that I wasn't able to finish my gift for the bride-to-be before everyone arrived. No matter, in the end I completed it Saturday afternoon and wrapped it up to take to the bachelorette party that night. And then I promptly forgot it and left it on the coffee table at our house. Sigh.

Patty'sPillowMarch2012

But I was really thrilled to receive the wedding invitation in the mail last Friday. The couple chose a lovely combination of colors that included plum, purple, and pistachio. Much like the colors I picked out for the bride's pillow before I even knew what her color scheme might be. Booyah!

Anyhoo, I'll just take it with us to her wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment